Sugared-up popcorn is a fabulous party treat – it’s easy to make, easy to serve, and everyone loves it! I was inspired by the store-bought watermelon popcorn in yesterday’s party post to find some party-worthy recipes you can make at home. Here are my faves – salty, sweet, and perfect for snacking:
1. Cinnamon bun popcorn (cinnamon caramel corn with pecans and white chocolate) via Our Best Bites
2. Pretty pretty princess pink party popcorn (made with white chocolate) via Erin Cooks
3. Poppin’ popcorn brittle (caramel, M&M’s & peanuts) via Orville Redenbacher’s
4. S’mores popcorn via Nest of Posies
5. Chocolate & peanut butter popcorn (I’d call it Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup popcorn!) via Brown Eyed Baker
6. Popcorn trail mix with dried fruit and nuts via GoodLife Eats
PS. If you need a primer on how to make fresh-popped popcorn on the stove (super cheap and easy!), check out the perfect popcorn recipe at Simply Recipes.