I have to admit I’m not TOTALLY ready for fall. I just love summer too much, and I don’t want to see it go! Luckily, orange perfectly straddles the line between being a bright, summery color and the staple hue for autumn. So, these ideas are appropriate for either season. (I’m not decorating for fall, you see? I just happen to really like orange mums…) : )
And, of course, all of these ideas are also perfect for an orange theme party (like the fruit!). Check out more orange party ideas here.
1. Creamsicle trifle recipe via Amy Atlas
2. Izze sodas via Hostess with the Mostess
3. Tissue paper wreath tutorial via Elizabeth Anne Designs
4. Orange creamsicle cupcake recipe via Homemade by Holman
5. Orange striped paper straws from The Cupcake Social
6. Mum pomander ball tutorial via the Factory Direct Craft Blog