Big announcement! There’s a new personalized printable kit available in the Chickabug shop. It’s a mega-pack of sock monkey birthday party cuteness! At 35 pages long, it’s got everything you need to make your sock monkey party decor amazing!
The sock monkey printable pack has a classic palette of red and cream polka dots, plus I’ve added argyle accents to mix things up. It’s a huge collection of printable accessories for your party, including new items that are not listed anywhere else in my shop, such as photo banner pieces, party hats, oversized circles, and patterned papers. All together, that’s 35 pages of printables. And all of the personalization in your kit will be done by us, just for you, so all you have to do is print!
These personalized items are included:
- 2″ party circles (3 designs)
- Buffet cards
- Favor tags (2 different sayings)
- 2″ cupcake toppers (3 designs)
- Cupcake wrappers
- Treat bag labels
- 8″x10″ welcome sign
- Party hats (2 designs)
These super sweet non-personalized items are included:
- 2.5″ cupcake topper backers
- “Happy Birthday” pennant banner
- Blank pennant banner pieces (2 designs)
- 4.5″ centerpiece circles (“Happy Birthday” and “Let’s Monkey Around”)
- 5″x7″ food sign (“Scoop Up Some Treats”)
- 5″x7″ favor sign (“Party Favors for Little Monkeys”)
- 8″x10″ thanks sign (“Thank You for Swinging By!”)
- Photo banner piece (horizontal)
- Photo banner piece (vertical) – add 4″x6″ photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 4 patterned papers (stripes, polka dots, argyle)
And, of course everything in the kit coordinates with my sock monkey theme invitations, stickers, address labels, and water labels, all of which can be professionally printed and mailed to you, or are available in DIY format as well.
Here are some pictures from my favorite sock monkey parties, to give you a little inspiration!
Shop for personalized Sock Monkey theme party paper goods and printables here.
(The Sock Monkey printable kit is here.)
Or, check out more Sock Monkey theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!